This website is a work protected by law and can be used only in accordance with Act No. 121/2000 Coll. Copyright Act. Record, copy or otherwise reproduce and emulate this work for other than personal use of an individual, and personal use, while the purpose is to obtain economic or commercial advantage is prohibited.
Here you can report improper, unethical, or unlawful conduct violating our Code of Conduct.
The Whistleblowing is designed to ensure the anonymity of the whistleblower and to protect them from sanctions, discrimination, or other retaliation. A whistleblower may be an employee, customer, business partner, or third party/public who makes a report or communicates concerns about suspected misconduct.
All information provided is protected against misuse, archived, and stored in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and other legislation governing the processing and protection of personal data.
You can also send your report via e-mail to email@example.com
Policies and information on the processing of personal data
I. Introductory provisions
The document “Information on the processing of personal data” (also referred to as “Information Memorandum”, hereinafter referred to as “Processing Information”) is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), together with Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data and related regulations.
Personal data – in particular:
Name and surname, date of birth,
permanent home address and adress of permanent residence, e-mail address, telephone number,
ID number, VAT number,
Current job position and past job positions (indicated on the CV) notes from personal meetings, telephone and e-mail communications and other related information, information on qualifications, including documents proving qualifications, work experience, driving licence other data provided by the data subject to the data controller.
The list of personal data is not exhaustive due to the processing of full CVs, evidence of educational qualifications and other documents received from data subjects in the course of the data controller’s activities – these may also contain personal data that we do not require but process due to the processing of full documents.
The personal data controller: Montáže Brož s.r.o.
Pravy 36, 533 41 Lázně Bohdaneč, hereinafter referred to as the Controller
Data Subject: The person whose personal data is processed by the controller. MONTÁŽE BROŽ POLICIES AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
3 © Kuba a partneři s.r.o.
The controller may provide information on individual processing through other documents, for example in the context of the “Information on the processing of personal data for employees”. If the information from other (specific) information memoranda differs from the information provided in this document, the information from the specific processing information shall prevail.
II. Data Protection Officer
The controller has appointed a data protection officer. The Data Protection Officer or Data Protection Guarantor may be contacted in relation to data protection matters and the exercise of rights under EU Regulation 216/679.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
Bc. Jaromír Kuba
Contact details of the guarantor:
Mgr. Kateřina Bajerová
III. Method of processing personal data – personnel agenda
As part of the personnel agenda, we process the so-called Candidate Profile, which contains the candidate’s employment opportunities in relation to his/her professional prerequisites. This profile may be updated and modified on an ongoing basis to ensure that it always provides up-to-date and relevant information about the data subject. Within the profile, notes are also processed about you, containing information mainly from personal meetings, telephone calls and e-mail communications. The notes may also contain information from clients with whom you have been in contact as a candidate for the job you are seeking and are intended to supplement the candidate profile with relevant information. MONTÁŽE BROŽ POLICIES AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4 © Kuba a partneři s.r.o.
IV. Legal title of the processing of personal data
1. The controller processes your personal data:
a) within the legitimate interest of the controller
b) for the purpose of complying with legal obligations – e.g. in connection with employment law, bookkeeping, etc.
c) on the basis of your consent, for the purposes set out in the consent to the processing of personal data
d) in the performance of a contract (employment contract, etc.).
V. Further information
1. You acknowledge that at the moment you provide personal data to the controller, the processing of personal data by the controller will commence or has commenced.
2. You acknowledge that personal data will be processed and stored to the extent necessary after the termination of the contractual relationship or withdrawal of consent, if required by law or if further processing is in the legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party. Subsequent processing will be carried out for a period of 5 years, or for the period required by the current legislation in force (taking into account the recommendations of authorities and authorities).
3. You have provided us with accurate and truthful information.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation, except where required by legislation or where you have been informed of this.
5. Personal data is processed in paper and electronic form and there is no automated decision-making or automated profiling.
VI. Rights related to processing
1. If the processing of personal data is based on consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the basis of the consent given prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent also does not affect the processing of Personal data for other legal basis.
2. You also have the right to:
a. To be informed about the processing of your personal data and to request detailed information about the nature and scope of processing.
b. To request access to your personal data from the data controller MONTÁŽE BROŽ POLICIES AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
5 © Kuba a partneři s.r.o.
c. Request rectification of the personal data provided
d. Request erasure of the personal data provided, requests are considered with regard to the legal basis of the processing of personal data
e. Request restriction of the processing of personal data
f. File a complaint with the Office for personal data protection at address: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7,
g. Object to the processing. If the controller does not meet the objection, you have the right to contact the Office for the Office for Personal Data Protection. This provision is without prejudice to your right to address your complaint to Data Protection Authority directly.
3. Your requests shall be processed without undue delay, at the latest within 30 days of the request.
4. The data controller is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for manifestly unfounded and repeated requests for administrative costs, or refuse to comply with the request.
VII. Final provisions
1. All legal relation arising in connection with the processing of Personal Data shall be governed by the legal order of the Czech Republic.
2. The wording of this document may be changed or supplemented by the data controller, the current version is available on the website of the controller
3. This processing information takes effect on 25 May 2018 (current version – revision No. 2 of 12.04.2021)