We are looking for safety inspectors for our team to work at construction sites and other field environment in EU countries. Can start immediately, preliminary data about the first round of the selection process: during February at S. K. Neumanna 1220, 53002 Pardubice.
- Primary employment,
- Accommodation and transportation arranged and covered by the company,
What Would Assembly Operations Involve for You?
- Performing occupational health&safety inspections at workplaces,
- Preventive and rectifying measures,
- Collaboration in cases of injury,
- Employee training,
- Keeping occupational health&safety records and documentation as per applicable legislation,
- Communication with customers in foreign language.
What Do We Require?
- Secondary technical education concluded by graduation (not apprenticeship),
- Expert authorization at risk prevention according to the requirements of Act No. 309/2006 Coll.,
- Diligence, reliability, self-reliance,
- Willingness to travel and work abroad,
- Clean criminal record,
- English (B2), or German, French, Spanish,
- PC skills,
- Safety inspector experience in the field of construction is advantageous.
What Else Do You Get?
High salary, paid on the 13th day of each month
As one of the largest companies in the rack system assembly field, we are a reliable employer.
We send payment to your account on the 13th day of each month.
Stable work and free time schedule for entire year We are more than successful on the international market. We offer our employees a guarantee of workload throughout the entire year on multiple underway projects. Our contracts are always arranged for at least a year in advance.
Working with the latest equipment and technology
We develop our own devices and technologies.
We work with modern and high-quality tools made by Hilty, Makita, Leica, Nedo.
We own and rent high-end machinery made by Riwal, Statech, TVH, Boels, Ramirent Naboen, Stabel.
Transportation and accommodation fully provided
We will arrange comfortable accommodation for you, plan travel paths and provide transportation via our own vehicles or air transport. We can connect you with drivers or electronically forward the information about your flights. We arrange transportation from airports to the places of accommodation at project sites,
as well as a daily shuttle service between the construction site and the place of accommodation.
For projects abroad, we rent fully furnished houses, including (if at all possible) Wi-Fi connectivity to allow you to communicate with your family. We always try to arrange accommodation as close to the construction site and as high-quality as possible.
We handle any necessary documentation, registration etc Prior to your departure for a project, our team reliably handles for you, as well as any and all documentation and mandatory registration, passes and permits for the country in question.