- Primary employment,
- Accommodation and transportation arranged and covered by the company
- Working on projects abroad,
- Background of a stable company.
What Will You Be Doing as a Construction Site Officer?
- Co-responsibility for implementation of the assigned installation project.
- Daily communication in a foreign language with customers, suppliers, employees, the office.
- Coordination, planning and inspection of selected activities on a project under supervision of a Supervisor.
- Records, reporting and other administrative activity.
What Do We Require?
- Secondary education concluded by graduation (technical field preferred),
- English (B2), or German, French, Spanish,
- Willingness to travel and work abroad,
- Communication, presentation and organizational skills,
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ProjectManagement),
- Class B driver’s license,
- Experience on a lower leadership position with junior workers is advantageous,
- Technical knowledge,
- Clear criminal record.
What Else Do You Get?
High salary, paid on the 13th day of each month
As one of the largest companies in the rack system assembly field, we are a reliable employer.
We send payment to your account on the 13th day of each month.
Bonus system for construction workers
We appreciate when workers are hard-working, loyal, punctual and forthcoming – we go out of our way to reward them beyond the arranged salary.
This is a part of a motivational loyalty program aimed at all hard-workers – assemblers at construction sites who have been successfully working for three years.
Stable work and free time schedule for entire year We are more than successful on the international market. We offer our employees a guarantee of workload throughout the entire year on multiple underway projects. Our contracts are always arranged for at least a year in advance.
Working with the latest equipment and technology
We develop our own devices and technologies.
We work with modern and high-quality tools made by Hilty, Makita, Leica, Nedo.
We own and rent high-end machinery made by Riwal, Statech, TVH, Boels, Ramirent Naboen, Stabel.
Transportation and accommodation fully provided
We will arrange comfortable accommodation for you, plan travel paths and provide transportation via our own vehicles or air transport. We can connect you with drivers or electronically forward the information about your flights. We arrange transportation from airports to the places of accommodation at project sites,
as well as a daily shuttle service between the construction site and the place of accommodation.
For projects abroad, we rent fully furnished houses, including (if at all possible) Wi-Fi connectivity to allow you to communicate with your family. We always try to arrange accommodation as close to the construction site and as high-quality as possible.
We handle any necessary documentation, registration etc Prior to your departure for a project, our team reliably handles for you, as well as any and all documentation and mandatory registration, passes and permits for the country in question.